Thursday, September 1, 2011

Dearelder.com

Hey Everyone!
    I am sure most of you know about this already (it's not a secret), but a quick easy way to get messages to Tressa....ehem, I mean Sister Allred the same day is to send her a letter at dearelder.com. The will print the letters off right there at the MTC for free and pass them out to the missionaries at lunch and dinner. It is only free while she is in the MTC and then after that it cost the same amount as a stamp. Which if you are like me it is totally worth it! It is so much easier to type out a letter to Tressa Sister Allred and have them worry about putting it in an envelope and mailing it. If I have to mail some thing it could take months to get it done! Anyway, I just thought I'd let you know! Dear Elder is a good idea.

No comments: