Friday, March 6, 2009

This is Just Sad.

In my English class we had a discussion about how we are so dependent on technology. I nodded and commented, and then went home texting, without thinking twice. I just didn't realize until My dorm's Internet went out.

I have gone almost a week with very sketchy Internet use. Sometimes it works, but most times it doesn't. HOLY COW!! I've about gone crazy, and so has everyone in my dorm. We get up and check the Internet. We come home from class and check the Internet. at night when we have nothing to do, we spend most of the time checking the Internet.

The problem is, we don't know how to fix it because our Internet is down so we can't email anyone about it!! I exaggerate a little, but not really.

When I listened to my roommates freak out at their computers I just think to my self, "This is just sad."

p.s. I'm writing this in the library.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I agree 100%. of course this comment is coming from on addict to another.
I love the internet ;)