Sunday, March 15, 2009

Where Is My Hair?

Devotional inspires many people, on many different topics. Three weeks ago, I was inspired about my hair.

I found that having split ends puts me in a bad mood. I just sit and look at my split ends in disgust. One week in devotional I was a particularly bad mood, and Suddenly I knew I had to cut my hair. But how should I cut it? Short very short. And for the rest of the devotional I sat imagining my beautiful new hair.

Last Saturday I went to the beauty College to cut my hair. It's dirt cheap, but one the other hand these people are learning to cut hair. I was nervous and that woman looked at my hair.

"You know, I think your hair is long enough to donate to Locks of Love. If you do that we give you a free hair cut."

I was sold. Even though I had to cut my hair an inch shorter then i planned.


So, this week I've spent time getting reacquainted with my hair. Suddenly I don't use as much shampoo, but a lot more bobby pins. I can't put my hair in a pony-tail without a fight, but i can wear pig-tails without looking like a county bumpkin. So all in all, I'm happy.

3 comments:

EDETR's Dad said...

Tressa, the votes are in. Your hair style is voted to be the most beautiful today. Of course, any hairstyle you wear would be beautiful.

ESN said...

Awe, What a sweet dad you have.
I love it! And though it looks nothing like mine, our length is about the same, I still think we are unconciously connected.

Rachel said...

I think your hair is great, and your definetly your fathers daughter to go so short for a free hair cut.