Sunday, March 15, 2009

The Bishop Didn't Mention This.

This semester, I've been called to be FHE Mom. Basically all I have to do is plan the activity for FHE and I'm good for another week. Over all, I'd say it's a pretty easy calling.

(Some of my daughters and one son.)

On Saturday I had an experience that I did not expect. I was alone in my dorm, and had just settled down for a perfect Saturday night: a masterpiece movie, and big bowl of popcorn. Suddenly my daughters burst in.


"Mommy, we have a question for you." Said one of my daughters. She was practically rolling on the floor laughing.


"Umm... What do you need?"

"Can you tell Jessica what 'to cop-a feel' means?" and then she burst into another peal of laughter.


Jessica look innocently at me as I hemmed and hawed, and wished that her father was here. I explained, to the best of my knowledge, what it was 'to cope-a-feel.'

(More of my beautiful daughters)

I just kept thinking, "The Bishop did not mention this."

5 comments:

EDETR's Dad said...

Yes, the bishop didn't mention this but I have confidence that you can do it.

ESN said...

Tressa....Do you know what it means? Just asking....

Tressa Allred said...

Honestly, I took a guess at what it means, and when nobody corrected me or laughed at me, I figured I was right.

Deborah said...

HA Oh my poor little sister. I am sorry. HA LOL I wish I would have been there for this. First I wanted to answer for you but then I thought no way, I wish I was there for that to watch her answer it. LOL

Six Boy's Dad said...

Masterpiece Movie?!?