Sunday, August 28, 2011

Dropping Tressa off at the MTC

My mother wanted me to post some pictures of when we dropped Tressa off at the MTC. It was a very nice warm day and we did not have to be there until 12:45. I kept telling Tressa that if she was late that meant they would send her home and she couldn't go on her mission. Ha I get a kick out of myself. Tressa ignored me.

She got up and got ready 




Then Tressa, Grandpa, Liz, Milo, and I drove down to Provo. Before we went to the MTC we made a stop at Krispy Kreme and Jack and Laura's house.

Waiting in line for doughnuts. She looks like a missionary!

Doughnuts was such a good idea!

Tressa and Grandpa!
I didn't get any pictures at Jack and Laura's because I was way to busy talking. Sorry. Tressa really enjoyed seeing Uncle Jake, aunt Laura, and all of our cousin's although I could tell her mind was somewhere else. We went to lunch and then on to the MTC.

Aunt Tanya warned us that we would not be able to take pictures with Tress when we dropped her off and that we should go to the parking lot across the street before we drive onto the MTC grounds to take pictures. Enjoy!





You better believe I posted this picture! It is a classic Deborah and Tressa picture! Love this girl!

We missed having the rest of our family there!

Driving across the street onto the MTC grounds. I think she looks pretty nervous.

The Elder who was there to help her with her bags. (we didn't get out of the car)

Saying hello to the random sister missionary there.

Her last glance before entering the world of testosterone and aftershave. (or also known as the spiritual feasting center)

There goes our missionary, off to save the world!

We love you Sister Allred! You are going to do amazing things!!!!

1 comment: