Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Who can resist Valentine's Day cards.

Not many people know this, but I have six boyfriends. The relationships are pretty serious. I've known them for years, meet their parents, and have even gone on vacations with them. Yes, the oldest is ten, and the youngest just turned two, but really age is just a number.

This long distance relationship has been hard, and I've really missed all of the boys. Yesterday I got the best surprise ever. I found an envelope with six Valentine's Day cards on my desk.

I don't think my roommates realized how much I missed these boys, but they soon realized. After jumping around a bit, I showed them the boys pictures. I don't think they appreciated these boys as much as I do.




4 comments:

Deborah said...

Aw Tress! I can imagine how excited you were! You really have missed those boys. Can I just tell you I am so happy for you? I started to tear up when i opened your blog and saw the cards were from the boys. But you know I have been unusually emotional today....Anyhoo I love you and that is awesome! PS Thanks for being one of the best friends a girl could ask for!

ESN said...

If you only knew how much they all miss you...me too actually.

Julie Marie Winans said...

That is the nicest thing to receive when you are away from home. Those boys are the sweetest things and they surely must love you bunches. We all love you and miss your sunny face.

EDETR's Dad said...

How wonderful it is that you got valentines from your boys. We had them over for dinner on Sunday. Once again we had a wonderful time with them. We started talking with Mom and Dad. I'm not convinced that you and Mom have got to me sisters. How did that happen?